Sync Multiple Shopify Stores
Wouldn’t it be great to have one backend that controls all your Shopify stores?
What is Multi-Admin?
Managing multiple ecommerce stores using only the Shopify backend can be a nightmare. Logging in and out of different Shopify accounts to add products, fulfill orders, provide customer service, and view reporting doubles (or triples) your workload, becoming a drain on your company’s productivity and efficiency.
We decided to change that with Multi-Admin.
Using Multi-Admin, you can:
- Manage all of your Shopify stores from a single, easy-to-use interface
- Select products, collections, orders, and customers to sync across multiple stores
- View aggregate reporting on your most important metrics across all stores
- Set up ERP and warehouse integrations once and use them for all of your stores
Multi-Admin allows you to effortlessly sync the following across multiple Shopify stores:
- Site Content
- Aggregate Reporting
- ERP and Warehouse Integrations (requires additional setup)
Instantly make your business more efficient by:
- Managing all of your Shopify stores from a single, simple interface
- Adding your products once and syncing each one to any or all of your stores
- Providing better customer service by accessing all of your stores’ customers in one place
- Integrating with your ERP system or warehouse once and using it for multiple stores
- Viewing aggregate reporting for your most important metrics across all stores
- Keeping your test environment completely synced with your live site
- And much, much more!