Sync Multiple Shopify Stores
Wouldn’t it be great to have one backend that controls all your Shopify stores?
What is Multi-Admin?
Managing multiple ecommerce stores using only the Shopify backend can be a nightmare. Logging in and out of different Shopify accounts to add products, fulfill orders, provide customer service, and view reporting doubles (or triples) your workload, becoming a drain on your company’s productivity and efficiency.
We decided to change that with Multi-Admin.
Using Multi-Admin, you can:
- Manage all of your Shopify stores from a single, easy-to-use interface
- Select products, collections, orders, and customers to sync across multiple stores
- View aggregate reporting on your most important metrics across all stores
- Set up ERP and warehouse integrations once and use them for all of your stores
Multi-Admin allows you to effortlessly sync the following across multiple Shopify stores:
- Site Content
- Aggregate Reporting
- ERP and Warehouse Integrations (requires additional setup)
Instantly make your business more efficient by:
Managing all of your Shopify stores from a single, simple interface
Providing better customer service by accessing all of your stores’ customers in one place
Viewing aggregate reporting for your most important metrics across all stores
Adding your products once and syncing each one to any or all of your stores
Integrating with your ERP system or warehouse once and using it for multiple stores
Keeping your test environment completely synced with your live site